Hands-on for 'Tools, Data, and Workflows for tutorials' tutorial
The questions this addresses are:
- How can we define the technical infrastructure for a tutorial?
- How to define the tools needed for a tutorial?
- How to add the needed data directly in an instance?
- How to add the workflows related to a tutorial?
- How can we check the technical infrastructure is working?
- How can we make an existing Galaxy instance able to run a tutorial?
\nThe objectives are:
- Extracting the technical description for a tutorial
- Populating an existing instance with the needed tools, data and workflows for a tutorial
- Creating a Galaxy Docker flavor with the needed tools, data and workflows for a tutorial
- Testing the Galaxy Docker flavor of a tutorial
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Target audience: Students
Resource type: hands-on tutorial
Contributors: Björn Grüning, Bérénice Batut, Helena Rasche, Saskia Hiltemann