Introduction to Galaxy Analyses - From peaks to genes
Galaxy is a scientific workflow, data integration, and data and analysis persistence and publishing platform that aims to make computational biology accessible to research scientists that do not have computer programming experience.
Questions of the tutorial:
- How to use Galaxy?
- How to get from peak regions to a list of gene names?
Objectives of the tutorial:
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of Galaxy
- Learn how to obtain data from external sources
- Learn how to run tools
- Learn how histories work
- Learn how to create a workflow
- Learn how to share your work