The first day (20 May 2021) is dedicated to Containers (Docker & Singularity) which are great tools for code portability and reproducibility of your analysis. You will learn how to use containers and how to build a container from scratch, share it with others and how to re-use and modify...
This training session will provide the basics of protein structure determination and how this information is stored in databases. We will explore and search in online databases containing protein structure information. With the aid of the Yasara View program we will visualize the structure....
- why preserve data
- what data should be preserved
- how share data
- where to deposit your data
- Fairsharing, re3data
- ELIXIR Core Resources
- Data Formats
- Generic archives
- how to find existing data (OmicsDI, pubmed, BioStudies, Google Data search, Data Management Hub)
- datasets as first-class research products
- research software as first-class research products
- data citations
The content provided via this link was used in the training on 9 and 10 November 2020 organized by Ghent University and Elixir Belgium and VIB in collaboration with Interreg Vlaanderen-Nederland: https://training.vib.be/all-trainings/research-data-management-life-sciences.