Variant Analysis - Exome sequencing data analysis
Exome sequencing means that all protein-coding genes in a genome are sequenced
Questions of the tutorial:
- How to identify the genetic variation with the use of exome sequencing?
- What is the pipeline of the process of finding genetic variation which caused the disease?
Objectives of the tutorial:
- Identification of the genetic variation using the exome sequencing
- Using FreeBayes calls for variants generating
- Variant analysis and GEMINI queries