Slides for 'Galaxy Code Architecture' tutorial
The questions this addresses are:
- How is the Galaxy code structured?
- What do the various other projects related to Galaxy do?
- What happens when I start Galaxy?
\nThe objectives are:
- Explore various aspects of the Galaxy codebase.
- Understand the various top-level files and modules in Galaxy.
- Understand how dependencies work in Galaxy's frontend and backend.
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Target audience: Students
Resource type: slides
Contributors: Björn Grüning, John Chilton