Hands-on for 'Mass spectrometry imaging: Loading and exploring MSI data' tutorial
The questions this addresses are:
- Did the tryptic digestions work?
- Is there an intensity gradient in the data?
- How good is the m/z accuracy?
\nThe objectives are:
- How to upload an imzML file into Galaxy
- Getting an overview of the MSI data with the MSI quality control tool
- How to export MSI data as tabular files
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Keywords: proteomics, mouse, imaging
Target audience: Students
Resource type: hands-on tutorial
Contributors: Björn Grüning, Melanie Föll
Scientific topics: Proteomics