Hands-on for 'From peaks to genes' tutorial
The questions this addresses are:
- How to use Galaxy?
- How to get from peak regions to a list of gene names?
\nThe objectives are:
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of Galaxy
- Learn how to obtain data from external sources
- Learn how to run tools
- Learn how histories work
- Learn how to create a workflow
- Learn how to share your work
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Target audience: Students
Resource type: hands-on tutorial
Contributors: Anne Pajon, Björn Grüning, Bérénice Batut, Clemens Blank, Dilmurat Yusuf, Helena Rasche, Nicola Soranzo, Sarah Peter